Translate this site.
Stitches is a logic puzzle with simple rules and challenging solutions.
The rules of Stitches are simple:
- Connect each block with ALL its neighbor blocks with exactly 1 "stitch" each.
- A "stitch" connects 2 orthogonally adjacent cells from different blocks.
- 2 stitches cannot share a hole.
- The clues outside the grid indicate the number of holes on that row/column
- For 2÷ puzzles, you have to use 2 stitches to connect neighbor blocks, for 3÷ puzzles - 3 stitches etc.
Click between 2 cells to place a stitch. Right click a border to make it red.
Click inside a cell to place a single hole. Right click inside a cell to place an X.